Friday 25 May 2012

Knife Party – Bonfire: leaked reggaestep banger


Today the sky opened up right before my eyes, and the various deities whose very existence I had been wondering about for years came to me, in the guise of a group of marauders from the bitter depths of the internet, and bestowed upon me a glorious gift. It was a leak of the new Knife Party EP. For the last few weeks, I’ve been scouring the internet, breathlessly awaiting the inevitable leaking of this EP. The Knife Party themselves posted all 4 tracks on their YouTube page yesterday, which was promptly taken down by the greedy pricks at WMG, but somehow some conniving person managed to get ahold of the real masters and distribute them on the high seas. Regardless of its shady origins, this is a monster of a track. It has a bumping reggae-infused beat that is extremely reminiscent of their earlier track Fire Hive. In fact, reggae dubstep or 'reggaestep' is becoming such a popular sub genre that more and more DJs are implicating into their songs and sets. This is a serious banger and I know you’re all gonna love it. Kick back, turn up your speakers, and rage hard!
Enjoy,




No comments:

Post a Comment