Thursday 24 May 2012

Childish Gambino- We Aint Them: Chill New Rap


A few days ago Childish Gambino's twitter went into a storm of frenziness and in the midst of it, a new track emerged. Gambino has exploded over these last few months after last years release of CAMP. Every single blog you look at, there are constant mentions of Donald Glover and his Childish Gambino stage name. Now I don't listen to rap very much but I am a fan of Gambino's work and when I heard this I knew I'd have to post about it. We Aint Them is a chill new track that is laid back and has some good rhymes that not only show off Gambino's impressive talents but also make the song that much better.  Unfortunately, the only SoundCloud link I could find for the track is from TSIS, so if it redirects you there, sorry for the inconvenience.
Enjoy



No comments:

Post a Comment